Dr.Lafferty is a great osteo surgeon but him and his team are against the use of opiods like oxycondon.

Oh sure you get a few pills leaving the hospital then a few weeks down the line when you get into therapy and really need the pills to manage the pain they cut off your prescription using the old ploy "We don't want you becoming addicted!" Truth is they're so worried about the CDC and DEA clamping down on opiods, their record is more important than the patients pain.

His nurse said "use tylenol" ya right after tearing into my leg five times disturbing all sorts of nerves and muscles and bones.Sad state of affairs for us older folks that need some pain relief and can't get any because doctors don't care apparently.

Had an Experience with Health Partners?

Comments

State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Hole In One International "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more