Dr.Lafferty is a great osteo surgeon but him and his team are against the use of opiods like oxycondon.

Oh sure you get a few pills leaving the hospital then a few weeks down the line when you get into therapy and really need the pills to manage the pain they cut off your prescription using the old ploy "We don't want you becoming addicted!" Truth is they're so worried about the CDC and DEA clamping down on opiods, their record is more important than the patients pain.

His nurse said "use tylenol" ya right after tearing into my leg five times disturbing all sorts of nerves and muscles and bones.Sad state of affairs for us older folks that need some pain relief and can't get any because doctors don't care apparently.

Review about: Surgery.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Health Partners?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Assurant Solutions does not fix your appliance even if it's the first claim you have ever made after years of paying for coverage Assurant "We have paid for coverage on our washer and dryer since we purchased them 11 years ago. This is the first time we have ever made a claim and they..." Read more Molina Healthcare - Denied for Dying..... Molina Healthcare "I have recently been diagnosed with Cancer. Yes the BIG C. so here's my story.. On Jan12th I went to see my doctor she was concerned and asked I go..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Hole in One International Lawsuits Hole In One International "I was involved in the Trump Hole in One Dispute and this company that did the SCAMMING and . . . they were brutal in disparaging other companies when after..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more Resume Now - They Stoled money from my bank account also Resume Now "They first charged me $1.95 for 1 time use for resume builder and i told them i do not want to be a member and they charged me 2 more..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more